Updating

I decided to allow the list of upgrades that had appeared for this blog.

This broke the blog. Grrr.

Oddly, the simple act of publishing this post seemed to fix the broken RSS feed problem. I’ll never understand feeds. Oh well, I don’t understand many things, just one more for the list!

Anyhoo, I think I’ve finally fixed everything, but if things aren’t working, please leave a comment and I’ll try to sort it.

4 comments to Updating

Leave a Reply

You can use these HTML tags

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>